Friday, November 26, 2010

Summer Party for Mandela and Tutu

For the outstanding African Icons and South African Legends they have been, we need to celebrate President Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu the African way!

With SA's spectacular display at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, it will be a breeze to host the world again - this time for true African Elders.

If I were President Jacob Zuma, I will fix this Gratitude/Thank You Party for the summer of 2011. I will get the African Union to hold a special summit during the One Month Extravaganza, and call for Solidarity Party Zones in all countries for fans and followers to enjoy - using giant T.V screens for live-casts/feeds.

Funding will be open to the world for they be true global gems. The mementos will be out-of-this-world!

I can just see this record-setting event in my mind's video: wow! And the world waits.

No comments: