Sunday, September 16, 2007

If I Were President Robert Mugabe

The situation in Zimbabwe has gone beyond a crisis. It is now a catastrophe! The news are so horrifying that we must all be truly shaken and sorry.

It cannot be right to keep blaming the West for the plight of the Mugabe regime, nor can anyone justify the scandalous pains of the citizens on outside forces. The pictures coming out of this sister nation should turn our stomachs in Africa - if we are truly our brothers' keeper!

If our leaders won't act, we, The PEOPLE, must rise in one voice and shout them into ACTION.
Enough should be enough!

Now, to Papa Mugabe. If I were him, there will be no more delays or dribbles. I will make peace possible by announcing my immediate RETIREMENT from politics...in the interest of justice, Zimbabwe and Zimbabweans. That is not weakness. It is statesmanship.

I do not need anyone to tell or cajole or coax or compel me to save my country!

Dear Papa, as a patriot, time is running out...

No comments: