Thursday, August 09, 2007

If I Were The French People

You know, I kinda like French President Nicholas Sarkozy. He is like da typical boy next-door: no airs, brilliant, experienced and pragmatic. Then, most of all, absolutely passionate about the purpose and positivity of CHANGE!

Because I deeply believe that the Merkel-Sarkozy-Brown combination (The MSB Vaccine!) will be deadly and decisive on World Poverty, we thank the French Voters for employing Sarkozy.

If I were the French People, therefore, I will give him the space and pace as well as my solid vote for his new agenda: Building A New France! From the Libya vs Bulgarian Nurses outing, we can see the value and proactiveness of his world outlook/outreach. Good job.

The European Union should set MSB to work right away - of course, starting from my Dearest Africa. Where else!

No comments: